You need all three, so why not make it easy. The Arva Evo5 Safety Pack includes the all new EVO5 transceiver, a Spark 240 Probe, and an Access TS Shovel, all ready to go. Together this package has the light, compact and effective tools you need for safe travel in avalanche terrain - with training and practice, of course.
- Arva Evo5 Transceiver – Arva's fully featured, high end digital transceiver. Small, dependable, and easy to use.
- Design and Ergonomics – The design and ergonomics of the device were taken into account from the very beginning of the EVO5's development to make handling simple and intuitive. A 3 position slider, an extra large screen and a central marking button make it easy to operate the device during the search.
- Small But Powerful – Despite its compact size, the latest addition to the ARVA range offers performance worthy of a great one. 50m of search bandwidth, marking function and interference management for smartphones and other electronic devices are available. The automatic return to emission in the event of an over avalanche also ensures an increased level of safety. The group-check and U-turn indication complete the functionalities to facilitate the use of the device.
- Miniature DVA – The EVO5 is the smallest DVA ever designed by the Arva brand. With only 11cm in height and 7cm in width, it is one of the most compact detectors on the market. Its size and light weight of 170g allow it to be forgotten without neglecting performance in an emergency situation.
- Carrying Options – The EVO5 comes with a carrying strap and a leash that slides into a pocket while keeping a solid attachment around the waist. A holster for traditional porting is available as an option.
- 50M Search Bandwidth – Bandwith corresponds to the size the area scanned by the searching device. The device’s search area increases as bandwidth increases. This criterion is often used to compare beacon performance.
- Interference Management – Interference management maximizes the device’s performance in search mode in an environment overrun by electromagnetic interference. To accomplish this, the device in search mode automatically reduces the bandwidth and ignores all other frequencies to focus solely on the beacon being tracked. This function can be deactivated by the user.
- Automatic Switch Back to Emission – During a search, in the event of a secondary avalanche, the return to transmit function allows the device to automatically switch back to transmit mode. This switch is activated either by timer after a certain period of time of user inactivity, or by motion detector after a certain amount of time where the device has not moved. Configure these timeframes in your beacon’s settings menu.
- Arva Access TS Shovel
- Telescopic Aluminum Shaft: 57 - 72 cm
- Aluminum Blade: 24 cm long x 24 cm wide x 2 mm thick
- Weight: 620 g
- Arva Spark 240 Probe
- Aluminium 7075
- Stainless Steel Tension Cord
- Pin Locking System
- 8 x 30 cm Segments
- Length: 240 cm
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Weight: 240 g