Mammut's Nordwand MIPS Helmet is an ultralight climbing helmet developed for all styles of sending, and this Nordwand includes a Multi-directional Impact Protection System for an even greater level of safety. MIPS is a low-friction, slip-plane layer that rotates independently around your head to drastically reduce impacts off angled crashes, like smacking the side of your head on the wall after long falls. The Crag Sender utilizes a hard shell for lightness and reliable durability, and EPS foam adds impact protection. You can adjust the fit with a dial that's easy to use even while climbing, and there's an adjustable chin strap and additional cushioning to ensure a snug fit.
- Ultralight climbing helmet equipped with MIPS technology
- MIPS reduces rotational impact from angled crashes
- Hardshell backed by EPS foam and Kevlar reinforcements
- Large ventilation openings with integrated air channels
- Aerial wheel adjustment includes additional cushioning for fit
- Headlamp attachment