1. Where is the Nemo Stargazer made?
While Nemo is headquartered in Dover, New Hampshire, USA, the majority of their products are manufactured in China. Regardless of the origin of manufacturing, their brand values of quality design, high-quality products and sustainability through longevity are all still adhered to and prioritised. Should you have any concerns regarding the manufacturing of your Nemo Stargazer, you are covered by their comprehensive lifetime warranty.
2. How do you put Nemo Stargaze away?
Packing down your Nemo Stargaze is incredibly easy and takes no time at all. You simply need to release the locking mechanism on each side of the chair before folding the chair and rolling it down to fit in its included carry case. Then you gently pull the frame apart and fold it down, taking care not to damage the shock-corded links and place this in the case with the chair component. Always ensure your chair is clean and free of dirt and debris before packing it away. If needed you can wipe over the component of the chair with a damp cloth.
3. How do you assemble and pack away Nemo chairs?
Each Nemo chair will have slightly different assembly and pack-up instructions. When it comes to the Nemo Stargaze both set-up and pack-down take mere minutes. As an innovative chair that both swings and reclines, it's tempting to think that assembly and packing down will be complicated. However, this is not the case. For Setup simply follow these steps:
- Remove the chair frame and sea from the padded carry case.
- Assemble the frame components by inserting them in the connectors linked with the shock-corded links. Ensure all poles are firmly inserted in place.
- Place the frame on stable, flat ground.
- Grasp the seat component by the meal buckles, ensuring the label is facing up and that all straps are free of twists and kinks.
- Attach the super lock buckle to the top of the frame on each side of the seating component and ensure each is locked into place.
- For deluxe models, you will also need to fold out and assemble the headrest by gently inserting the attached poles into the pockets on the rear of the headrest.
- To engage the recline function, simply lean back gently using your body weight to initiate the recline. Sit back and enjoy!
To pack the chair away, you’ll need to:
- Release the locking mechanism of the super lock buckles.
- Fold the back of the chair forward into the seat and then lift it away from the frame before gently rolling the chair in on itself and placing it in the carrier bag.
- Pull the frame apart and fold it down, taking care not to damage the shock-corded links and then place it in the padded bag ready to use again on your next adventure.
4. What are the dimensions of a Stargaze chair?
The Stargaze chair weighs in at just over three kilograms at 3.31kg. Packed, its dimensions are 60 x 17 x 17 centimetres - this is based on the dimensions of the included, padded carry case with an adjustable shoulder strap. When set up, the dimensions are 68 x 92 x 112 centimetres.